Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Very Good News



Heard via FB from Vicki's son, Rick.  She is doing MUCH better.  Thank you, Jesus!  They are planning to transition her to a rehab facility by the end of the week if she continues to progress as well as she has in the last 36 hours.  We are continuing to pray that she will make a full recovery and soon be able finish rehab and go home.

I meant for my previous post to be included in the Microblogging Monday feature of Mel's (Stirrup-Queens) blog.  I worked on the settings for hours, really it was hours.  I'm not proud to admit that but it's the awful truth.  (I'm new here and unfamiliar as to how to do nearly everything regarding blogs.).  I thought I had it done properly, but it didn't show up yesterday.  Will have to try again next week.  Maybe if I start by Thursday, I can figure it out in time.  Wish me luck.

Now it's time to put on my "other hat" and do some Office Work (mostly organization of paper work) for my son's repair business.  I know, I live such an exciting life. (You all must be jealous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment