Monday, September 15, 2014

Vicki



Her name is Vicki and she is my age.  We were best friends in high school back in the early 60s.  We've kept in touch all these years through our joys and sorrows.  She's one of those friends who you can call after months of silence and pick up your conversation right where it left off.

Vicki is critically ill in a hospital in Washington state.  I live in Georgia.  I want to be with her.  Hold her hand and tell her how much her love and support has meant to me.  I fear it is too late for that. Her children, her sister, her nieces and nephews, and her grandchildren are all with her.  I hope she can feel the love they have for her,  We are all continuing to pray for her complete recovery.  If you are inclined to do so, please pray with us that we will all have another chance to say "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment