Monday, September 22, 2014

Another Week


Microblogging Monday


Another week has started.  It's Monday all over again.  Friday was not a good day.  The reality of my life is that in order to stay alive, I must have a three hour hemodialysis treatment three times a week.  My days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  This is new to me.  I have only been on dialysis since the first week of May, 2014.  It has been a challenging transition.  But as someone else once said, "the bottom line is I'm still alive."  And that's the truth.  And I feel blessed to be able to spend more time with my family.  Everyday I tell them how much I love them.  Just in case... 

5 comments:

  1. That sounds very physically grueling. Is it tiring after every appointment, too? Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. One thing I have learned, the routine at dialysis is always the same but the body's response is always a little different. It definitely can be "physically grueling" some days. Those are the days when I just want to come home and take a nap!

      Your idea of Microblogging was just the push I needed to start writing. I've thought about it off and on for several years without any follow through. Thank you for helping us ("established but fallen away" and/or new bloggers) form this writing habit.

      Delete
  2. Wishing you all the best for your treatment! Hope it gets easier in time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there...It must be tiring and exhausting..But you said it it's better to be alive and with family

    Random Thoughts Naba...#MicroblogMondays: I Wish To Read It Again......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace to you. Praying for you this week.

    ReplyDelete