Monday, November 17, 2014

Introduction to Food Memories

#Microblog Monday

I haven't been very faithful to the spirit of #MicroBlog Monday.  I never think I'm going to have much to say and then before I know it I have 800 words on the page.  So this little paragraph is just the marker to point the way to my longer post.  I owe many thanks to A HALF BAKED LIFE for her food memory post, "The Breakfast Treats", which was the inspiration for mine. 

If you would like to read my actual food post, it is published in my blog as a regular post, and is next in line after this one.  Thanks to all who journey with me down Memory Lane.

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of posts that start out as Microblog Monday posts that then get bumped to Tuesday (score -- I have a post written and scheduled a day ahead of time) because they grow too long. Going over to read the other one.

    ReplyDelete